Here is a right place for you if you are owning an Oppo R1001 joy smartphone and you want to download a Stock ROM for your phone. You can easily download the Stock Firmware ROM flash files form this web page. Click the download link at the bottom of this page and your problem will be solved.
This file will help you in solving many problems related to your Oppo R1001 smartphone. Some of the features of this file are mentioned below so that you could be able to decide weather you want it or not.
If you are having a bad time using your phone and you are facing problems like your phone is restarting automatically, your phone camera is not taking snaps, showing low memory option or your smartphone is having unexpected boots it means that the ROM of your phone has been corrupted and you need stock file to update the ROM.
What are Stock Files?
This question may flashed through your minds while reading the above paragraph. Stock ROM is a type of firmware files. Stock ROM and custom ROM are two types of firmware files. Using stock ROM you can easily update the latest official version of your phone's OS. If you want to install a third-party ROM and enjoy the latest features then you will need custom files.
To install the ROM files, first of all you need to download the ROM files so, download the ROM files form the link given at the bottom of this web page. Then the USB debugging of your smartphone should be enabled. The USB drivers should be installed in your personal computer. If your computer do not have the USB drivers then you should have to download and install it in your computer otherwise your computer will not detect your smartphone.
If you are done with the downloading of ROM files then you have to download and install a flashing tool. You will be able to find many flashing tools in internet easily but I recommend you to install Miracle Box.
Oppo R1001 Firmware:
- Name: Oppo R1001
- Name of File: Oppo R1001 Firmware
- Type of File: Stock ROM
- A. Version Lollipop
- OS: Google Android
- Flashing Device: Android Flash with SP tool
- Size: 548.92 MB
- File Format: Rar
- Licence: Free
- Above all, your PC should have a flashing tool and USB drivers.
- Then download the ROM file form the link below and find your scatter txt file.
- You can load the correct scatter file by clicking Scatter loading button. You will see this button after running Flash_tool.exe.
- Then the battery of your phone should be removed.
- Press F9 and use data cable to connect your phone to your PC. If you will see a red progress bar on your screen it means that the process has been started.
- You will see a purple progress bar after the red one. Then after red progress bar a message will pop up on your screen
- This message will ask you to connect your USB cable. After connecting the downloading will start. You can examine the downloading by observing the yellow progressing bar on your screen.
- Atlast, you will get a download OK button after the completion of yellow progressing bar it means your download is successfully completed.
If you are interested in downloading the ROM Stock file, You can download it from the given link below: